Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Destiny Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tayber

re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Everyone

• Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love and laughter.
  • Thank you for being my greatest blessing.
  • We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
  • Wishing you abundance, hope, peace and a festive holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
  • Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
  • Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
  • May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
  • The gift of life is the best blessing of all. May you have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving!
  • May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Destiny Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum